Sunday, September 13, 2009

Ohhhh the weekend!

I'm a weekend junkie. I live for NO class && getting all dressed up to go out...especially if it's outta town! I just recently transferred schools && I miss home SO much. Not necessarily home itself, I'm from a small town(what fun is that??), but home is VERY close to the fabulous city of Charlotte. Those of you not from the Carolinas probably wouldn't use that word to describe Charlotte if you haven't been there, but it's one of the CLEANEST cities in the US, one of the few cities that's growing, one of the top 5 cities for singles, great designer shopping, home of the CAROLiNA PANTHERS, and as a seasoned go-er out-er(haha) I really think it's got a better nightlife than ATL(Atlanta's kinda spread out, but in CLT everything's REALLY close together...the best clubs are in the same spot-- the Epicentre!) What more could you want? Needless to say, I was elated when I saw the Charlotte skyline from 77.
Felt like home.... I sound so strange I know, but I'm trying my hardest to like this new city...it's...kinda fun? I guess I've been spoiled! Here are a few 'outfit of the night' pics....
&& NO I'm not wearing white after Labor Day! It's all OFF-white. Ha.


y'all, I was concentrating....

sideview of the dress.....


the cab driver had to make a stop, so i had to take a pic...haha

FiNALLY at the EpiCentre....

Yes, yes...I'm animal print obsessed!

No comments:

Post a Comment